Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Art Of Playing Rock Guitar Pdf Name Ideas Or My Movie Characters?

Name ideas or my movie characters? - the art of playing rock guitar pdf

Ok .. If I write a screenplay, and I planned everything, but I can not find names!

I know it's wrong Catergory.

OK, so there are 3 girls and 3 boys. Here are the characters:

GIRLS!
# 1 - very sweet, friends w / everyone. very organized. plays the piano and flute. Art enjoys. playing tennis.

# 2 - very emotional and very adventurous. loves art, photography and writing. He is a vegetarian, not really, rules and very persistent.

# 3 - cool, everyone loves or hates fade. He loves music, especially ALT and rock and plays guitar, drums and sings.

Naama some I like:
Elise
Eliza
They
Brooke
Brielle
Clear
Miriam
Violeta
Raeanne
Skylar
Annabel
Fiona
Felecity
Piper
Lena
Amber
Olivia

BOYS .... Ok!
# 1 - skateboards, really fun and loves to act. There is swimming really well and loves to cook.

# 2 - Shy, very romantic. Writing music and lyrics, and he is gifted in the arts. N crOSS countries (the race).

# 3 - Sports Likesall, very funny, very popular. Music (Band Mag leads shirts, etc.). He loves acting.

Names I like:
Leon
Zack
Seth
Zain / Zane
James
Russell
Jay
Jasper
Gavin
Devin
Kaden
Gates


Thank you! Also see what the image of each character?

0 comments:

Post a Comment