Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Sample Wedding Invitation Letter Please Help Me With An Invitation Letter, Im Inviting My Mother To The USA For My Wedding?

Please help me with an invitation letter, im inviting my mother to the USA for my wedding? - sample wedding invitation letter

Hello everyone,

I am new to the United States, only I got married, and IM Goona to another church wedding in August this year, my father lives in the Seychelles, and I invite you to my wedding here in the U.S.

went to the Embassy for a visa, but said he will need a letter of invitation from me.

I have no idea what he's talking, I do not know what to write in the letter and to invite, what the INS needs me.

Has anyone invitaion a sample letter?

I would be grateful
Thanks in advance

0 comments:

Post a Comment