Saturday, December 26, 2009

Investigating Bleeding In Pregnancy I Have Some Signs Of Being Pregnant, But I Am So Confused. Could I Have Implantation Bleeding?

I have some signs of being pregnant, but I am so confused. Could I have implantation bleeding? - investigating bleeding in pregnancy

My husband and I have tried three times during the ovulation period of my past. I am happy about my starting perioud for 6 days, but tonight I noticed the smallest of pink mixed with a slight amount of mucus when they are dried. I do not remember seeing such a thing before. Normally my periods begin at the time without having pink spots. I wiped it again, in the hope of finding more are not, however, could. Please understand. I'm desperate, they became my family doctor and went to investigate with a cotton swab. It was very light pink .... not red, brown, and even less clear ... Mucus but its very thin and light. Is this implantation bleeding this light? My breasts were very tender, about 5 days and still are. It never happened to me, but I fear that too early for a pregnancy because of that I am in doubt. Also, I had cramps really finished ovarian non stop, and started after ovulation. I read that disappear innocent May cysts in the design and then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment