Saturday, December 5, 2009

Sabrina Sweet Teenage Jizz Junkies 4 Rapidshare My "friend" Is So Annoying!?

My "friend" is so annoying!? - sabrina sweet teenage jizz junkies 4 rapidshare

I have a friend who thinks suddenly, that is very popular. Since she started with all the popular girls. I've heard these girls on their backs. When I try to tell you, she only said: "What kind of friend are you? Then hold a grudge for 2 hours. So today I was talking on AIM to him and said:" I am looking for Sabrina, the Teenage Witch. It's so funny! "And she said:" Um, nothing on offense, but only see small children. I like the upcoming shows and My Super Sweet Sixteen. "And she said:" Well, you do not hear this song on Youtube, but the video to see. "I said," Why not video? "And then she said," because he Nevermind words.Wait bad, do not listen. "
Me: Oh, you know, I'm older than you, and I know bad words. If you do not know, I had just turned 17, on 28 December!
Her: Whatever.
So I told one of my cousins and my cousin, she wanted him. When he invited me to a conversation with my cousin, you are wrong.

8 comments:

A. Rav said...

This is Krazy, because he really a friend, as it was. What should you let your head and think of the people, but leaving soon and beg like you again because the girls Otha going to hurt her feelings quickly. They will not change in itself and, and do not try to be like her. My friend has a girlfriend now and she recalls the best and only friend. I laughed, but in mind I'm like "Whateva. Tell a friend even asked to use my people to use his friend, and friends, to tell people what has been talking about this issue and said, j" I said to myself and asked me why I stay with her because she is not a loyal friend. So, how do the tables?? Good luck friend Mission

2shy2tal... said...

its called growing, Welcome to life.

Stacy Spice said...

shes losers

A. Rav said...

This is Krazy, because he really a friend, as it was. What should you let your head and think of the people, but leaving soon and beg like you again because the girls Otha going to hurt her feelings quickly. They will not change in itself and, and do not try to be like her. My friend has a girlfriend now and she recalls the best and only friend. I laughed, but in mind I'm like "Whateva. Tell a friend even asked to use my people to use his friend, and friends, to tell people what has been talking about this issue and said, j" I said to myself and asked me why I stay with her because she is not a loyal friend. So, how do the tables?? Good luck friend Mission

2shy2tal... said...

its called growing, Welcome to life.

Sarahkay N said...

ummmmmm this gurl, u call your friend is not really blue! Dissing is u and u want to be friends but u know that your friendship Goin Down the drain. if he does not believe UYU have a faithful friend of his and of course it would have been quite believe his courage to speak his cousin, was not a good idea, some people shy r or difficulties people are saying or what has fallen is concerned. the meeting was becuz she was nervous. what he said that the offensive words or r say, in a hidden code that it is a good friend, more precisely, it is. So, in my opinion, I'll let you go, if friendship is Sincerly apologies and promises to forever. But remember, even though friends come and go, that is, r shine!

Stacy Spice said...

shes losers

i couldnt think of a name said...

LOL, same thing happened to me !!!!!!!!! exepet am a boy and my friend thinks he is good and loves to tease me from everyone. But people flow, I mean the people at the breakfast table and a list of all homosexuals, stock is on the list. lol. Seriously, ignore it, shes not worth it. (saying in addition to pantomime and Super Sweet Sixteen girls show a bit spoiled as getting what they want and that is not working? retarted. And here are some dumb, no offense) and types of evidence are a bit quirky but, as The Fresh Prince of Bel Air and Waste

Post a Comment