Thursday, December 17, 2009

Red Spots On Tongue More Condition_symptoms Why Do I Have Abdominal Pain, Eye Jaundice, Occasional Red Spots On My Tongue, And Headaches?

Why do I have abdominal pain, eye jaundice, occasional red spots on my tongue, and headaches? - red spots on tongue more condition_symptoms

Since 3 weeks or less, my eyes were red and I noticed there are one or two weeks, there are bands of yellow on the sides of each student. Yellow is a light shade.
I also had the opportunity to right abdominal pain that comes and goes. When it occurs, can be difficult, 1-10 minutes and is not an exaggeration, but it is remarkable. Sometimes, when it starts, it starts like a jolt of sharp pain, but reduce it a little more pain and biting. I have also temporarily irritated red patches on the tongue that look like they just burned my tongue, they are dark red (almost purple in some areas at times). The spots are irregularly shaped, and usually on the right side, but sometimes on the back left. In addition to headaches, no other significant symptoms. Someone knows what's going on with me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment