Monday, December 14, 2009

Ribbons By Robert Stanley What Would Be The Perfect Gift For My 21 Year Old Boyfriend?

What would be the perfect gift for my 21 year old boyfriend? - ribbons by robert stanley

Ok, so my friend's birthday is in less than a month and I have absolutely no idea what he receives. The money is limited, I am something that shows you how much I love you, and also shows that mean the world to get to me. Although money is limited, I do not want something that looks cheap or lame. heres a little about it
Name is Robert
He was in the 21
HE LOVES Fast Cars (unfortunately I can not afford)
He loves action movies
He loves football
and he loves me!
and the tape wrapped me be done in a way, I will try something new THANKS A LOT I Look forward to ur advice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment