Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Bb Gun Clip Mag What Airsoft Gun Package Should I Get?

What airsoft gun package should i get? - bb gun clip mag

Which is better? Okay, so I was looking for a decent weapon in airsoft M4. I have a minimum range of the weapon is atleast $ 100 or less. In a website "www.hobbytron.com" There's a bunch of guns. Thise arms package comes with the gun (M4) [300 fps] Mask (paintball), and 1000 BB (12 g) cheap and it is up to $ 120, as with everything, plus a bag of 3000 BBS. comes with extensive standard features handguards CAP, 2 people

However, another site, "www.airsplat.com" M4 R6 is good and it's a package you must purchase one separately, but always in the same order. The gun is 370 fps and if I bought a mask and BBS Buck would be about 10 less than the other, the more it has more frames per second. so I know y'all still think its a fps cheaper and more! I like, but with all the stuff that comes with it, I do not know if it even comes with a grenade launcher (another fact) does not know it would be nice, 2 clips and 2, the stock and hand guards and any supplementary but above all the clips you wantBut the idea is a bad thing in 100BBs standard drives the expressway and the other is equipped with a 350 HALLO-M agazine of the CAP. AirSplat should get this weapon and just buy and extra-HELLO mag CAP?

2 comments:

Dmitri said...

In fact, none of them. Both are of poor quality and take no room around, and a gun than $ 10-20, or so long. Rare packages of quality products included, and he chose wbesites ... Hobbytron dealer if the worst thing I know is, and will at AirSplat by many, it Stilla 50% chance, or what not, you pay for everything, sworn to by them, or silver. Made accessories such as the two populations, laser or other things like that often (read always) cheaper, and unless they are purely aesthetic, Barel, work in every case. When I get my own team than it is today, I can be a long list of quality AEG for under $ 100. Because you want an M4 rifle, I can give you a link to a company, but $ 115.

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.ph ...

Use the code "gitv" 10% less and costs. Collect a certain quality of BB, Black AE, and if you want a Nice Pait (cheap) glasses. Will be $ 150 or less, all together, too bad, but it will be much happier and betterf the long term. The Board will be twice as airsoft guns last BOYI you see now, and more efficient - not people crap on my answers.

The magazine is, hats are not obvious, but if you buy good quality, which often work well, must be liquidated, and chattering loudly. A cap hold the middle of May 1 / 2-1.4 much, but it lacks anything mentioned above, and in some cases are smaller.

BB is mentioned:
http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.ph ...

And glasses:
http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.ph ...

I like how you most accurate and informative in your question. It really helps a lot. If I am one of the two that you mentioned, because it's much better to choose quality.

freddy s said...

I would be the second choice. His walk safely with the best weapon, because it might regret my lowest fps weapon after purchase.

Good luck.

Post a Comment