Sunday, February 7, 2010

Strong Antibiotics For Tonsils How Long Will It Take This 2nd Dose Of Antibiotics To Cure My Inflamed Tonsils?

How long will it take this 2nd dose of antibiotics to cure my inflamed tonsils? - strong antibiotics for tonsils

Last week I received antibiotics (penicillin), because the tonsils were very swollen.
I finished all the antibiotics and I was healed, but 2 days ago I woke up my inflamed tonsils and irritated again. I went to the doctor today and he gave me a couple of new antibiotics, which said it was stronger and bigger. I took 1 tablet so far, and despite the swelling goes slowly, the pain is still present in the tonsils.
How long does it take for these new antibiotics take to kick the pain is so unbearable!
I tried to drink tea with lemon and honey, gargling with salt water, sweets and disadvantages of cough, relieve pain, but nothing works!

1 comments:

Liv said...

Normally, if I my 2nd Dose of antibiotics is very frustrating to continue to take advantage ... especially when it feels like your body has become immune to the drugs ...


I'd say start in the first 24-48 hours in the Max! more frequently than before!

Maybe you take Panadol gargling with salt water - a mixture of salt water into his mouth and then gargle and spit it out again ...

I hope they have a much better soon ...

Post a Comment