Thursday, February 18, 2010

Wax Pub Male What Do I Do?! PLEASE Help Me!!?

What do I do?! PLEASE help me!!? - wax pub male

Okaay, so I'm 13 years old. old and have .. Butt and hair. I descusts! I can not say that "nobody will, because I'm seeing on the swim team, but I wonder whether I should shave or wax, but I'm worried because my mother is wondering why I'm waxing leaves. (By the way, I shave my lip above) was and is an early instance of what has not happened recently, just at the beginning I was very disturbed, I do not know what to do. Please help! You cut my pubs is about an hour before, I wonder if I should shave me

6 comments:

Nick.Bla... said...

Well, if you shave it will leave traces of dull blades, and it is obvious that you are trying to get rid of him. Some people notice it ...

I suggest you keep it, do not worry, just to the preservation of the landscape in front, not behind stick.
And shave well, her upper lip, too!

aussie said...

I know, I hate my hair to stop myself so I use the male hair removal cream that has worked well, certainly not to make it in ur genitals they use to bite a little, but I feel thereof. So take a crack when the Uruguay Round on the swim team is better if you have no hair because it helps you better through the water. Go do so, a little cream and start to draw hair.

ctownbal... said...

If you do not want your mother to know what will you do, then to the store for you and buy what you need. If not tell the simple truth, who truly believe no big deal - you me, many people, the hair on your ass. Tell him that you really understand worried about him and she wants to be rid of the swim team, they

Chelsie said...

Id just shave the hair grow back faster, but only grow stinks. anywho, if your mother was simply declare curious to understand that the knowledge of Shell

champion said...

Get your mom clip for you

robert y said...

Stop looking in the mirror. So life is to come - not behind you!

Post a Comment