Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Thigh Herpes White Wart-like Circle On Inner Thigh. Could It Be Herpes?

White wart-like circle on inner thigh. Could it be herpes? - thigh herpes

This morning I noticed a wart white circle on my inner thigh. The roughly half a centimeter in diameter. At first I thought it was a white or ingrown hairs, but when I more I realized that something I've never seen before. I saw pictures of genital herpes, which look similar, but genital herpes is usually a group of packages. Recently I have unprotected sex with my boyfriend ... could be wrong, but I have someone else? Help!

6 comments:

Replace said...

We now hope that unprotected sex is a ticket to disaster. If you do this, you have had close contact with the partner countries, each person had contact, and any person with each of them has been in contact with them.

Condoms are no guarantee of the freedom of the disease.

Please consult a doctor or a clinic.

Hollie D said...

This could be a jock, I had some time ago, and I went to Wal-Mart and Tinactin. For athlete's foot can, however, be used for ringworm A. I would like to try before I get upset. Clearly lasted approximately 1 to 2 weeks.

You can ringworm from (a) a cat to get used clothing or the floor. (to name a few)

But it looks like him.

BIG-B said...

sounds like ring worm. take a shower to dry and some antifungal cream Lamisil on it. should disappear in a few days. Most pharmacies or green wall that is. Farewell to buy itchy step. if they do not work, is better to see a doctor and treating something more serious

D.R cocksause said...

could be ... or it could be worse Jock

1 guy 1 jar said...

or warts ... Do you have the HPV ...

Vanessa B said...

I thought for an athlete. Try www.webmd.com

Post a Comment