Monday, February 22, 2010

Tuition To Become A Pediatric Oncologist Colleges: Columbia, Cornell, Duke, Or University Of Virginia?

Colleges: Columbia, Cornell, Duke, or University of Virginia? - tuition to become a pediatric oncologist

I want a pediatric oncologist when he grows up. ) (Doctors specializing in childhood cancers, but I do not know which school to choose. I will probably stay in school and medical degrees.

UVA is one of the best medical schools in the country, and I always wanted. In addition, I set the fees. I'm also a big fan of football against UVA.

Columbia and Cornell are two Ivy League schools and have always wanted to live in New York. Columbia College recently became my dream since I was there when I took graduate work, but I hear Cornell a better medical school.

And Duke is also one of my dream schools. I am a big, big, big fan of Duke basketball, and I want to play in the school Bballe. It also has a medical school in Nice, and is fairly close to home.

This school would provide the best education?
What extracurricular activities more than my chances of acceptance? (I play rec, travel and college basketball, I work with young children in my care of the church, and if I am entitled to receive, I will start in the nursery, and I volunteer hospital.)
By a specific type that I am in school?

0 comments:

Post a Comment