Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Can They Find Gallbladder After A Attack I Am Having Gallbladder Attack Type Pain, BUT I Have No Gallbladder, Anyone Else Hear Of Such A Thing?

I am having Gallbladder attack type pain, BUT I have no gallbladder, anyone else hear of such a thing? - can they find gallbladder after a attack

I had my gallbladder removed a year ago. And tonight I become a stroke, gallbladder, have in the neighborhood where my gallbladder once was.

I read that sometimes the body can not think of her with a seizure, and a "phantom" attack.

Heard someone do that?

Thank you.

2 comments:

jb said...

Hello I can understand what you mean. After several attacks of gall bladder and I have used over the next 30 days. I have some research on the subject is probably the so-called phantom failure (when the pain or symptoms are present, but the body is removed), as a person with leg pain who had retired years earlier. This can be found in the type of WebMD in the phantom pain. This does not mean that at all in your head. But it is likely that they have developed stones in the bile ducts in the liver, is not uncommon for most calculations of cholesterol from and be filtered by the liver. You can find this information by using a search by entering a gall bladder operation and select the link that best address their concerns. I amVogel had similar symptoms, but I'm certainly no expert doctor give or able, professional advice on any medical problem, but I'll give you my personal opinion and personal experience that I have received the information, and web-Webster Medical Dictionary . But I ask you to address your concerns with your doctor. Good luck

JB

RoseyGir... said...

It is the so-called "Phantom Limb", which is where there are people who are a member had to be amputated, pain in the leg once was the feeling.
This could be the same as your gallbladder?

Hope this helps and good luck!

Post a Comment