Saturday, February 13, 2010

Fix Vivitar Camera Screen Is There A Store Where I Can Get A New Screen For My Digital Camera?

Is there a store where i can get a new screen for my digital camera? - fix vivitar camera screen

something happens to my digital camera and now the screen is cracked. My friend is the camera for me down at Christmas and now I want it because it is an area that can look like that has to pass through. with a Vivitar ViviCam 4100 4.0 megapixels and a macro lens digital TFT LCD screen.

2 comments:

Jimmy said...

Can replace, but will probably cost as much as a new camera. Look in the phone repair to local photo shop or at least a full-service commercial photography. These places are the best option.

mckenna said...

Best Buy, or try to talk with them to see if they can help

Post a Comment