Saturday, January 30, 2010

Are Air Ducts A Tax Credit Can I Take Any Kind Of A Tax Credit For My New Gas Furnace, Central Air Conditioner, And The Duct Work.?

Can I take any kind of a tax credit for my new gas furnace, central air conditioner, and the duct work.? - are air ducts a tax credit

The furnace is only 80% efficiency and cooling is estimated at 13 seer. I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this question, but I want to confirm, just to be safe. From what I have found the stove should be 95% and the air conditioning is an index devin 15 years. The other question is if the channel received credit in isolation? Any suggestion is welcome.

3 comments:

the tax lady said...

They do not qualify. End of story.

Judy said...

Should be no whistles, but the heating and air conditioning, something entitled to a credit, the domestic energy supply.

inthelea... said...

I recommend you read the instructions on the link below. Yes, you can get some credit for improvements that increase energy efficiency and facilities.

I do not know about the work already done. The insulation is covered, and meet some heating and air conditioning, but the team must meet certain conditions.

Post a Comment