Friday, January 22, 2010

Met Art Viruses Someone Wants To Kill Me?

Someone Wants To Kill Me? - met art viruses

Someone wants to kill me?

A friend of mine called me wants to kill and do not know what to do. She tore outta money (because of me a few pills missing from prescription to buy it, Adderall / Ritalin, if you know). It gangs n stuff, I know you want to kill me because the way is for me to act differently than they met for the first time. What should I do? Rite now I'm afraid, but I know that fear does not help, someone please help me.

I'm afraid, but I'm in shape and learn some martial arts. I fear he may firearms, knives, letter / e-mail bombs, send me the vial of poison / virus / bacteria to kill me

You see, it's like the police say his friend had his money and drugs. an agreement that went wrong. there were perhaps even kill 4 Real, and my family if I

No offices to kill Scan mail to the anthrax letters and the way? and scanning of the mail bombs?

If my enemy is ok to me one after another, but if he was hiding in the darkness before starting the attack or poison / pumps me?

8 comments:

Jon The Chief said...

Call the police NOW! (I Got Your Back)
Hope you have a cell phone, because you hide it, if your serious (you better have!) I will pray! I know that I am afraid to tell the police, but to do it, come to faith in Christ, and you will have success. Best of luck!

Jon The Chief said...

Call the police NOW! (I Got Your Back)
Hope you have a cell phone, because you hide it, if your serious (you better have!) I will pray! I know that I am afraid to tell the police, but to do it, come to faith in Christ, and you will have success. Best of luck!

Doug said...

I would say it's a bit of a disaster, and after working in mental health for more than 34 years. It is unclear whether inside or outside of what is considered normal, are the reality in good health, but I think you need some psychiatric counseling.

Dream Chaser said...

Do not ask your opinion because you are afraid of death. I'm not saying it does not hurt, but worse. If a minor, talk to your parents. You have your ass up, but adults can go to earn hey, at least a chance. If not, go to trust anyone, everyone has someone, and no, I do not mean a "friend" of his time. It is time to protect yourself, you can listen to us?

Nadine said...

Can the part about what exactly happened? From what you wrote you think he bought the pills from his old friend and now wants to kill you. As your friend hurt? Why would he kill you?
I hope to work it for themselves

John said...

ur really paranoid and sorry that I think they need or at the bottom of things before you have to start so many cares, not a good reason not to use a different

Jerricah said...

Really? Run and hide! Just go and no faster than you, the next step in a police station!

Delisa Dove~ LDS said...

I want to move and to reflect on their actions from now on. Stay away from losers, and play it cool for a while.

Post a Comment