Saturday, January 16, 2010

Braeburn Thermostats I Want To Replace A Generic Braeburn Thermostat With A Honeywell Vision Pro?

I want to replace a generic Braeburn thermostat with a Honeywell vision pro? - braeburn thermostats

Honeywell TH8110U1003 Vision Pro Digital Thermostat.
The Braeburn is connected as follows:
RC HR and climbed connected to the network to RH
Orange O
Yellow to Y, and jumped on W
Green G

Honeywell Vision Pro administration and various colors are a bit confusing for me because I have no manual for the Vision Pro

The bar connecting the cables and screws in these letters on one side and the side where the pins on the contact surface films are another side of W. I hope that I feel home here.

The letters are as follows:
RC-RC
R - R
WO / B
YY
GG
CC

The Braeburn is not even a C?


Any idea how should the wire Vision Pro after removing the Braeburn? And, importantly, that they are compatible?

Thank you very much.

1 comments:

Timmy said...

Is this an air conditioner? If you then try cooling forums.com

Post a Comment