Wednesday, January 20, 2010

How Antibiotics Clear Up Chlamydia Does The Antibiotic Minocycline Help Clear Up Chlamydia?

Does the antibiotic minocycline help clear up chlamydia? - how antibiotics clear up chlamydia

Heres and I am dealing with minocycline twice daily for seven days
but I wonder if I could help clear bacteria, feel good and healthy ... I still have doubts that I thought that the use of drugs, I was wondering if the drug works such as doxycycline and tetracycline, if you the same thing? How long will it be

2 comments:

Colin said...

Minocycline, doxycycline, tetracycline, and antibiotics are all different, but all three were used in the treatment of chlamydia infection. If you should take your prescribed antibiotic chlamydia are completely cleaned! If this worries you, talk to your doctor and he or she can be a simple urine test to make sure that it is completely clear.

And remember to take: more antibiotics for the duration of treatment.

romeo said...

Yes, yes! In general, work will start as soon as the opportunity to tell your doctor, he took up when I at one time and about 8 HRS Laters there take no relief had loved, and the CAN-MED! !

Post a Comment