Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What Does It Mean When Car Tires Feel Unsteady What Does My Gf Feel When She Emailed Me This?

What does my gf feel when she emailed me this? - what does it mean when car tires feel unsteady

"Well ... I feel bad he has to prove a lie ... If you do not see that I am over you, then what I do not care ... I care about you and I Miss You daily, but GTG .... only to find Have a good night. "

>>> I lied and told him I had no car, because it needs new tires, so I can not see to drive a car ... He confessed that he was tested, whether they miss me so much I miss her, but I see it exactly at the moment .... that is, they are actually a car .... Then she sent the e-mail about .... Please help me ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what does she really loves u. ........ or But I thought he was a liar and U need to test them, whether they lose u. u What if you call and apologize, not like you u think.

Anonymous said...

oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
u fucked up !!!!!!!!!!!!
u south told him that U has a naked car it wants to see when I get ???????? go

Anonymous said...

what does she really loves u. ........ or But I thought he was a liar and U need to test them, whether they lose u. u What if you call and apologize, not like you u think.

Post a Comment