Sunday, January 3, 2010

Pci Video Card Where Can I Find A PCI Video Card For A Gateway 300s?

Where can I find a PCI video card for a gateway 300s? - pci video card

My aunt is a Gateway 300 computer that was manufactured on the in November 2002. The video came to the motherboard and at the same time, so I just get a new team that wants to fix the old. A new motherboard is too expensive for my next alternative is to try a graphics card. Does anyone know where can I install a PCI card to this device? Thank you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

They talk about the resurrection of the dead ... I do not really think that someone with a PCI video card for more information. AGP is about to jump out the window. It is best to shop on eBay. Some people have old or outdated computer systems of the late 90s and beyond, and a part out. I would not invest much in this old fossil.
so that the panels are not that expensive. I was, yes, but your aunt must be $ 200 MB? Probably not. You can afford, maybe $ 30 - $ 40, OK? Go to Newegg.com, do some research for the motherboard and nothing but the fantasies of the eyes.
You'd be surprised how little you spend on. Otherwise, go to eBay and search for people to say, the parting from the old system.

Post a Comment